1. Why would someone pay me to take a survey?
There are millions of companies in the country that gather information from consumers in order to learn the best way to produce and market their products. When you fill out a survey, this gives them the information they need to understand what consumers want and how to market it to them. This information is so important for them, they are willing to pay you for your opinion.
2. How can I be assured that the companies are really going to pay me?
We only partner with companies that have been scrutinized and put to the test. If a company was to practice fraudulent activity by not paying its consumers, it would be removed from our list. Yet, we have never seen this occur. We never had anyone report to us that a company was not willing to pay them. We only include the best and most reputable companies.
3. Am I limited to only my home computer, or can I take my laptop to a coffeeshop and work from there?
You do not need to work only your home computer. You can work from anywhere that you can establish an internet connection. This gives you the freedom to work from a variety of locations, including coffeeshops.
4. Am I going to end up on a spam list if I share my email address with the companies?
5. Is there a limit to how many surveys I can take, or how much money I can make?
The only limit to how many surveys you can take and the amount of money you can make is your time. If you wish to put full-time effort into answering surveys, the you will make more money. Your income will be completely dependent on your effort and attentiveness to survey offers.
6. What is the method through which I'll be paid? How often will I be paid?
Each of the companies that send you surveys will pay you with a company check. These checks will be sent to you through the postal service. Some companies will give you the option of being paid through PayPal if you so choose. Most of the time, the checks are sent twice a month, but others pay once a month.
7. Can I live anywhere in the world? Are their any restrictions on the surveys?
Some of the companies in our list will only accept people living in the United States; however, most of them are open to anyone in the world. The only other restriction that we've encountered is that most of the companies require that you be at least 18 years old in order to participate and get paid.
8. I'm somewhat suspicious. Is this a scam or is it a legitimate offer?
We have been in the survey company listing business for almost 12 years now and the demand for surveys consumers is increasing at a rapid pace. If our offer were not legitimate, we would have been out of business long ago. Also, our credit card processor, ClickBank.com, is a highly reputable company and would not process our transactions if this offer was not legitimate.