Tips On How To Get Paid for Taking Surveys!
We at Paid-Surveys-at-Home.com want our visitors to making legitimate money by taking genuine online surveys. That's why we are presenting top 8 tips on how to get paid for taking surveys below. Read and follow them if you want to really get paid for takings surveys.
- Make sure the research company actually conducts research for real manufacturing companies. Check their about page to see if they list some of their clients. If not, they may be affiliates for a legitimate research company or they may only be signing you up with another company. It is safer to deal with a legitimate marketing research company.
- Avoid websites that require you to download any type of software to use their service. The software is usually spyware that will track your internet usage and purchasing habits that the company will sell to advertisers. However, they software could also collect user ids and passwords for your bank and other financial information.
- Do not fill out a profile until you are certain that the website you select is legitimate. You must fill out the profile before they will send you any survey invitations. Sometimes you will need to answer a few screening questions before you are offered the longer survey to be certain you belong to the proper demographic. Some sites will pay you for the screening survey, others will not.
- Check out the payment method. Some sites pay in cash, some in points that can be turned in for gifts or cash, some offer gift cards, products, sweepstakes entries, etc. If your website offers several different methods of payment and many do, make sure you know which one applies to the survey you are being offered.
- Keep Records of your earnings and set up an email address strictly for surveys so you don’t get a lot of spam in your regular email account.